4 medium-sized beets, peeled and sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
6 cups of fresh arugula
4 ounces of soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
1 jar Eat This Flamin’ Raspberry Preserve
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, and 2 tablespoons for beets
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salad plates in freezer.
- Toss sliced beets in bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place beets on sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and roast until tender about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool (Beets can be roasted up to one day ahead of time).
- For vinaigrette, combine one jar of Eat This Flamin’ Raspberry Preserve with white wine vinegar then slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Toss arugula with cooled beets and goat cheese.
- Divide on four chilled plates and drizzle with salad dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.