4 poached bonesless skinless chicken breasts (or leftovers from a roasted chicken work well)
1 jar Eat This Meyer Lemon Lavender Marmalade
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup yogurt or mayonnaise
1 cup of chopped Italian parsley
1 scallion finely sliced for garnish
4 leaves of romaine
Salt and pepper
- Place 4 plates in freezer.
- Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss in bowl with Eat This Meyer Lemon Lavender Marmalade, quinoa, yogurt or mayonnaise and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 leaf of romaine on chilled plate.
- Place 1 scoop of chicken salad on top of romaine.
- Garnish with scallion.